Friday, April 30, 2010

Tooth Repaired!!

Great Day......I called Dr Alex Blazzard about Mothers tooth. He has an office around the corner from Highland Manor. He came over after work and cemented the tooth back in place. No charge.....thanks Alex. Mother was eating at the time. I wondered if he could do it then but he did and she was very relieved and happy. She is eating better but with a measure of complaining about the food.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aunt Mary!!
    Mom just showed me your blog. I hope you get better soon and your leg heals quickly.
    Love you, DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Mary, Hi, thought I would send you a message, hope you are doing better. I think of you very often and pray that your leg heals very very quickly. It was so good to talk to you the other day I miss our little chats on the phone. We are going to try and go to Vernal either Memorial Weekend or around Fathers day weekend. The headstone for LeeAnns grave will be in place either weekend, so we want to come out for that. Phyllis and Brandon are going over to see it also. Jay and I will come and see you then. I'm so sorry that this happened to you, I think of you often and especially PRAY for a very speedy recovery.
    Love Always,
    Aneta

    ReplyDelete