I see that I have not up-dated the blog over the weekend. Friday was a busy day for me. I was short handed at work so I just visited mother after work. I had so much fun watching her eat. She was in the cafeteria with another resident. They both were so funny complaining about the food. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.
That evening I returned with Kathy. Saturday we watched the Jazz Game together. Mother's spirits were wonderfull. She seemed to me to be back to who she was before the accident. She can now use her right arm and hand. It is somewhat limited but she can use it to feed herself. She has no swelling that I could see in her hand or arm. Sunday while we visited I called Mike and he suggested that we check her left foot to see how that looked. It was swollen quite a bit. I had the RNwrap and take care of it. I also told her therapist to help her with that.
She attended an LDS sacrament service Sunday. She said it was only 40 minutes long. But at least she got to take the sacrament. Also Bill JR, Denise and Family were here. They visited Grandma.
Richard visited Saturday and gave her a milkshake. She loves ice cream!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment