Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Healing


First of all great news. I was with Mother on Sunday to bring her to enjoy Sunday with us. the changed her bandage. I check it out. All I could see from the wound was a scab and some redness. As far as it looked to me is that it has almost healed!!


Saturday I went to the care center to bring Mother home with me for the day...if fact we had her over for 3 days in a row and we watched the fireworks together on Sunday. They had them at the Eureka Casio just next door to Highland Manor. We had 3 fun days with her. I spent the weekend painting my home and remodeling my kitchen. I had Mother help!


She sure cant get up and move around very good. I think that taking the boot off will help some but I just don't think that she will be able to walk much on her own. She is trying but it is slow progress.
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment