Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grandmas Banner







After work Kathy, Anne and I visited Grandma and took the big banner that everyone made at the reunion. It is hard to describe how stunned and shocked Grandma was when we unrolled the banner in her room. It stretched out into the hall. The nurses even came in to see what all the fuss was about. It has been such a long time that I have seen mother smile like that. It made her day. We then rolled it back up and started unrolling it from the start in front of her. I read her all the comments and she looked at the pictures and read along with me. Many times I had to stop because of how touching each expression of love was for her. This was very hard for me to do. Grandma just kept smiling for a very long time. She was so touched. Thanks for whoever came up with the idea and everyone that participated.
She also went to her Dr apointment early Monday. She reports the she is healing fine and making progress!

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment