I wanted to up-date you after Mother got her "boot" off but that has not happened yet. She had an appointment yesterday but the Dr had to reschedule. So she has to put up with it for a few more days. I have not seen the wound but I believe that it has almost healed.
I went to visit her this morning to give her Bill and Sharon's letter and to see how she is progressing with therapy. She is trying hard to do what is asked but with the boot on her progress is slow. The shape of the bottom of the boot causes her to not have as much support on her right heel so she has a fear of falling backwards while walking. We hope to get the boot off soon and then we will see how she does.
The change that is coming is that her Medicare and supplement is running out on the 21st of this month. It looks like she will still need the type of care that she is getting so we will take her to Vernal on the 29Th of this month when we go to MJ's wedding. The Uintah Care center is a bit cheaper so we feel that this will be a good move for her.
Robyn
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment