Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Mother had a good day for Mothers day. We all spent time with Her Sunday. She reports that she received calls from many of you. Bill and I got her a new phone. She says that she can hear better with it than the old one. David and Deenie came down to visit. They arrived Sunday and left this morning after visiting with the therapist and mother.

She attended Church at the care center Sunday and also Relief Society. She seemed happy with all the activity. She sure likes the calls and the visits. Please keep calling her. I have been frustrated knowing that she is just sitting in her room all alone. Often with nothing to do. For some reason she chooses not to have the TV on so it is very quiet. I think that she cant operate the remote control very well.

Tomorrow she meets with her surgeon, Dr Reber. This is an important day. We want to see if he will let her go home. Also we need to talk with the therapist to see when he will finish with her. As much as we want her to go back to Vernal, I think that we need to take advantage of the care she is getting here as long as she is benefiting from it.

I will post new information tomorrow afternoon so check back.

Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Robyn for keeping us up to date on what's happening with your mother. I know Brad and I check eagerly daily to see what's gone on. The blog was a fantastic idea.

    It's so good to hear she'd been visited so much. I hope she'll get visits like that in Vernal, too. We'd like to visit Memorial Day weekend. I guess depending on what the Doctors say, we'll know which way we'll be traveling.

    Thanks for all your care to Mom. Tell her we love her and we'll be seeing her in a couple more weeks.

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete