Kathy and I stopped by last night to deliver more Mother's day cards and letters. Thanks Tori, that was a beautiful poem. Grandma loved it. Jeniffer and Jeremy and kids, you also made her day. She also had several other cards from other family members. Her room is decorated well with the cards. Any notes or a call always help her a bunch, and lifts her spirits.
We are now shooting for mid June for her to go back to Vernal. Hopefully she can attend this years reunion and Bill and Sharon's Sacrament meeting before they leave on their mission.
Her incision on the right side of her foot still has not healed. I will keep you posted.
Her left hearing aid is not working so I took it in to have it repaired. I am just leaving to pick it up to take it to her.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment